Having nausea, dizziness, headaches, mood swings. What is the reason? Had unprotected intercourse

I have been nauseated, dizzy lightheaded, have headaches , food cravings , backaches feet aches, weak, nervous, mood swings and forget alot of things, what could possibly be the result? I have also been having unprotected sexual intercourse with my fiance and had started after the first month, and when I am not around him the feelings get worse, like now I have a massive headache and nasueated also feel hungry and have already ate.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012