Having nausea, backache, diarrhoea, no apetite, knee pain. Problem with liver?

I have been experiencing a lot of nausea the last few months and now I have a dull ache on the right side of my mid back, can t tell if it is internal or muscle related. I have been alternating between full blown diarhea and chalky grey stools for the last week, I have virtually no appetite . I m 29 and was a moderately heavy drinker up until about 2 years ago when my daughter was born. I don t tolerate NSAIDS well so I take quite a lot of acetaminophen to deal with chronic knee pain and almost constant upper back, neck pain and headaches. The knee pain is from a fairly recent injury but I have had the upper back pains since I was in junior high. I attribute this to a very bad fall (almost 20 feet, i landed on my shoulders) i don t feel like the injury was ever properly diagnosed, I recieved no treatment other than an xray . I take about 3 grams a day(16 waking hours) about 20 days per month. I never use to take acetaminophen when I was a drinker. Do you think I need to be concerned about my liver health? I don t really want to see my Dr. if I don t need to. I think he believes I m a hypochondriac or a drug seeker because I talk to him about my back problems most visits. I think he believes I am to young to have chronic back pain and doesn t take me seriously, he prescribes me naproxen almost every visit even though I tell him every time that it makes me sick!
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012