Having nausea and vomiting with a short duration period. I don't have my gallbladder

For about 2 weeks now I ve been experiencing Nausea and Diarrhea (diarrhea isn t abnormal for me. I don t have a gallbladder .) In the last two days it just upgraded to vomiting only in the morning, and nausea throughout the day (Certain smells make it worse). I just had my period about 8 days ago, and it was 3 days instead of my normal 5 day cycle. Today I took a pregnancy test, and it came back negative. Is it too early to tell, or could there be something else seriously wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011