Having nausea and loss of appetite after taking the medication for tropical eosinphilia

Hi,I am 49 years old male,keeping good health,I am non alcoholic and veg. 6 months ago, I started coughing now and then,not frequent, and started losing wti I was 82 kg,6ft, But it came down to 75 kg. I was given cetri plus for tropical eosinphilia.,20 tabs, I had 19 tabs and stopeed it due to nausea and loss of appetite . Now cough has stopped.But still no appetite. Rarely I have nausea and have food only twice a day ,small qty.I had undergone echo test and ESR count is 55. Pl advice me on my condition Dr.Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011