Having muscle jerks, incontinence, confusion and vomiting after having an episode of false seizure. Need help

My Dr said I was having false seizures and gave me 4 shots of b ? Then said see you in Dec how long will the shots last? Every little jerk, feeling like I m over tired scares thinking I will go into another episode, of having muscle jerks all over my body, confusion, incontinence , vomiting , sleeping all day in between all of above happening, I also could not walk or hold myself up or hold anything without throwing it across room is false seizures what it sounds I have
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012