Having muscle aches, tiredness, irregular periods, gyno told eggs not mature enough for pregnancy. What could be wrong?

ive been having muscle aches since maybe three weeks ago and I've been so tired really really tired and i maybe eat 2 a day i havent been sick lately or nuthing i have irregular periods its been 2 years i havent had a period and my gyno told my my eggs are not mature enough to get pregnant of somthing like that. i don't know whats wrong im going to be 20 years old on april 19 2013
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013