Having muscle ache, tonsils, headache, no appetite, sweating. Prescribed ibuprofen but no result. Cure?

my symptoms; hot and cold sweats, shaky, weak, swollen glands in my neck, achy muscles, head ache, no appetite.. i used to get this every month since i was around 12 years of age. i am now 18. around 6 months ago i stopped taking my pill and it seems to of stopped me getting this illness. but i had got it yesterday and don't know what it is or how to help it. iv been taking ibuprofen but it don't seem to have any affect. advise please? i thought i had stopped this.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Sep 2013
Hi, first of all please avoid mite,dust,fine power like things as all these produces allergy, if allergy is there than there is sneezing, feeling of itching in the nose (both nostrils) sour throat, some times tears from eyes with itching. Tonsillitis is also due to allergy and secondary infection. There is a wheezing ( whistle type sound) during breathing. It seems you are suffering from this type of allergy. The best way is to consult a doc who might prescribe you some anti allergens and you will get relief. Tension is one more reason which produces allergy, if possible pl. avoid this also.