Having multiple level lumbar disc fractures with compression, severe osteoporosis. Will bonista injection help?

Hi Doctor, My mother aged 80 years is having multiple level lumbar disc fractures with compression. According to MRI, CT scan and dexa scan, her bone mineral density is very poor and she is suffering from severe osteoporosis.
She has restricted movement and after all investigations and treatment, her situation remains unchanged. Again, the doctors advised another course of treatment with BONISTA injection - 0.8 mcg per day.

Above all, she is a known case of stroke, MI, diabetic and hypertension (under control). My query is will there be any contraindication with inj BONISTA.

I await your valuable suggestions.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013