Having mood swings, back pain, severe headache, vomiting, pain in lower stomach. Side effects of taking i-pill?

Me and my girlfriend had sex on December 21st,2012 and we DID use a condom.Still for safety,she took an i- pill just after the intercourse.We again had sex on 26th December,2012 and we didnot use a condom this time.She took pill right after intercourse.She was suppose to have her regular period at 15th January,2013.It is already 21st January and she didnt have her period yet.She is 6 days delayed.Moreover she is having moodswings, backpain ,sudden severe headache ,vomitting,bloodclots,sudden pain in lower stomach .She complaint she never had a delay or this kind of pain before periods before taking pills.It was her first time.I learned that delay in periods are usually caused by i-pills.And all those symptoms are also side effects of i pills.But those are also symptoms of PREGNANCY.She is 16.As far as I believe,there is no chance of getting pregnant as she took pills perfectly.Is this delay a normal one or due to taking 2 pills in a Week?? The tension of her delay in periods is killing me.How long should we wait for her period? What to do? HELP.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013