Having mole like mark in neck, spreading into patches. Could it be due to bad habits of husband?

My husband eats pan parag, gutka.And he smokes also.Very rarely drinks.10 days after marriage I noticed small black mole like marks appearing on my neck and later on my hands and now its got spreaded and looks like patches on my skin. I would like to know whether its the effect of my husband s bad habits. And how i would affected by having sex with him.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012
Hi Suryapriya,

It is too early to comment if you are getting it from your husband or if it is within you.

Definitely if your husband smokes the chances of you being affected is there. Chewing pan parag and gutka will affect him and not you.

The skin patches need to be examined by a Dermatologist and the diagnosis has to be confirmed.

I do not think having sexual intercourse with your husband will affect you in anyways other than spreading a sexually transmitted disease.

Hope this helps.