Having moderate diastolic dysfunction, mild aortic cusp sclerosis, aortic regurgitation, high blood pressure. Suggestion?

My cardiologist told me I have moderate diastolic dysfunction, mild aortic cusp sclerosis, a trace of aortic regurgitation and mitral valve prolapse with a trace of regurgitation. I have been under my dr s care for high blood pressure . She said I need to continue seeing my regular doctor for my h.b and to come back to the cardiologist in 1 year. Do I need to be concerned about my diagnosis?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Respected Sir/Madam
I concur with advise of your cardiologist on this issue. None of these findings is alarming or something which requires frequent consultations by cardiologist.
Relax and continue to see your doctor and do take your blood pressure medication.