Having moderate LVSD, now having mild RV hypertrophy, enlarged RA, aorta, ascending aorta. Indications? Mortality rate?

I have moderate LVSD, with EF 40. Hypokinetic, filling abnormalties...Mild concentric LV hypertrophy , RBBB and prolonged QRS... My recent echo shows nothing has improved.. however in addition to the Left side issues, I now have Mild RV hypertrophy, mild enlarged RA, mild enlarged aortic root and mildly enlarged ascending aorta . What is the average mortality rate at 10 to 12 years for moderate LVSD...? My biggest problems that I struggle are cough and sometimes breathing . Could any of the changes on the Right side effect that, and do the right side changes and aortic root and aorta changes indicate anything? Thanks! Theresa
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012