Having misoprost pill during pregnancy. Fluid from breast. Why id BP low?

hi ,i am 25 year old ,last july i got pragnant n i hav misoprost pill ,since last yr i hav very less amount of period,n breast is very painful when i pressed it some fluid came out ,and ma body temp. is very high its alwys high. i hav done pragnancy test so many times but the result is alwys negativ ,ma bp is also very low 80/60 ,sumtimes i feel something is moving inside ma stomach ,doctor pliz help me i dont know wat to do ,i think sumthing is bad
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012