Having miscarriage, sore breasts, tired, headache, brown spotting. Advice

Hi. I had back and abdominal pain on Thursday night and went to hospital my hcg was 1200. I had some brown spotting. On sat I had no pain and no spotting. On Sunday am I had to get my hcg repeated and the results were 300. I was told I would miscarry. This will be my 3rd and is not the same as before. I am barely losing anything g and it is only brown when I wipe. My breasts remain sore, I m tired and headachey. Previously the minute I started losing, my breast soreness went and I lost major clots and red blood . I have been told to do a home p/t in 10 days but apart from that... Nothing. I also go in holiday in 2 weeks. Any advice would be appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012