Having mildew odour after periods, foul smelling. Effect of tampons?

hello i am experiecing a kind of mildew odor after my menstrual (period) i have no other symptoms no itching no pain no discharge , but the odor is a foul smelling and i had the same odor after my last menstrual, and after using represh it lighten the odor , but i have never had to experiience a odor after my menstrual except my last two cycles, the only change that i have done was switched to tampoons could that be a effect of using tampoons? should i use rephresh again?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer