Having mild pain in the nostril after getting abscess removed from the tooth. Sinus infection?

I have had an abscess removed twice above my right front tooth , the last time almost 4 months ago. I have a mild pain on the side of my left nostril the past few days on and off. It could be sinus inf. or related to the abscess,as swelling has persisted a little bit over the time. I was given Augmentin by a DR. who thought it might help speed recovery fomr the opertation, fgiven that the dentist had only given me 15o dosage of clindamicin. But have yet to take it . should I?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013