Having mild headaches, pressure on abdomen, pain in collar bone. Signs of ectopic pregnancy?

My husband and I had unprotected sex on days 14 and 17 of my cycle, I m not due for my next menstrual cycle for a few days, I m 25 and had an ectopic pregnancy when I was 19 and a normal one about a year and a half ago but had an abortion , for the past few days I ve been getting very light headaches , a little bit of pressure on my right abdomen and sometimes experiences light pain in my collar bone when I wake up but it goes away after 5 minutes, all of these pains are very minor and don t last, they come and go, does this necessarily mean its an ectopic pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012