Having mild headache, shortness of breath during third trimester of pregnancy. How to avoid it?

Hi, I am in my 37th week of pregnancy. My pregnancy has been quite normal. My BP is normally around 100/60. Only from the last 2 days during evenings i feel little shortness of breath and my BP comes around 122/83. Is it ok ? I had minor migraine before my pregnancy and I often have mild headaches especially during the days I work more infront of my laptop. What should i do to avoid this shortness of breath and also headache. Thanks, Weight - Increased from 58.1 to 65.4 Kgs during this pregnancy.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012