Having mild fever, vision problem. Feels fever, weakness, pain in neck and shoulder, acne on forehead. Concerned

dear sir i m heaving a mild fever of 98.6 & 99 since last 25 days i have gone through all the blood test but nothing comes out before a month i jump the rope to maintain my fitness in the mrng as well as in the night about 500 jumps a day after 5 days of it i fell sick i thought i have fever but in the thermometer it is 98.6, i feel week ness & some vision problem feel ltl pain in my neck & shoulder. i take regular medicine but no effect i feel some ace in my forehead & back head.pls reply i m very depressed
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012