Having mild bleeding with cramping. Tried vicodin and heating pad. Not pregnant. Advice?

i am 45 yrs old normal recent welness and pap smear , started my period yesterday at noon...extremely light, but the cramping has been severe and non stop, took vicodin and attempted relief with heating pad . neither helped, i cannot sleep with pain that is in my lower abdomen near c-section area. i have not had any addtl spotting after the first pad change. but the pain will not subside. my tubes are tied so no pregnancy, please advise. as i feel as bad as labor contractions.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer