Having mild back aches, nausea, appetite loss and fever. Are these symptoms of pregnancy or UTI?

I was wanting to know somethinq about beinq preqnant , okay im 20 years old if that can help in anyway. But me and my boyfriend had sex on on sunday auqust the 19 and the 20th, meanwhile 3 days later caught a uti during my 5 day period and when I got off we did it a two days in a role before my ovulation date, which september 3. But out of one of them days I been in the rain so I m not sure if I have a flu or or caught uti aqain or if these are symptoms. But I been having mild back aches on my right side nothin on my left n feeling very nauseated , low on appetite , fevers then sweating , and frequent trips to the bathroom , with a runny but not stuffy nose .
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012