Having mild anemia, skinny shaped. Smoked hashish. Will it show up in urine and blood test?

I m an 18 year old male with a milf aneamia and in a skinny shape, 14 hours ago I smoked hashish with two of my friends -had around 10 puffs- and I may take bh out of my system in those two days. I am not a frequent user I only did it twice over a period of a month during my entire life. Also will it show up in a urine test or a blood it test on such a lowlood and urine tests in two days so I was wondering if there s a way I could get the hashis dose?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013