Having mild abdominal pain and lower back pain. What are the complications?

Hi, I have been experiencing light pain on my right side for a period of about 6 weeks. The pain is frequent but not continuous, and it is not isolated to one place but seems to occur in several places, mostly in the right abdomen , right side, and right lower back. The pain is light and not particularly sensitive to touch or pressure . I have no other symptoms, and would not be concerned except for the length of time the pain has been occurring. I am 36, male, and live overseas, which is why I m on this site.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012