Having migraine, blurry vision, extreme fatigue, metallic taste, nausea. Diagnosis?

Could disk bulging, herniation, disk degeneration and arthritis in the Cervical spine area cause the fluid in your brain to leak? I think it s called scsfcs? I ve had horrible migraines for 3 years that my neurologist has been unable to diagnose. I have random blurry vision throughout the day, extreme fatigue , a metallic taste accompanied by nausea. I googled my symptoms and scsfcs is what pulled up. Do my symptoms fit the diagnosis?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012