Having migraine, abdominal pain, blotchy skin, high potassium levels. Family history of heart disease. Inter-related?

I am a 63 year old female Recently I suffered a 3 month long (migrain or pinched nerve, not really diagnosed) I have also had lower abdominal pain (diagnosed as diverticulitis ) and my skin has become very blotchy. My blood potassium level has measured 5.9 for 3 blood draws over a period of 2 years. There is a long history of heart disease on my maternal side of the family. Is there a correlation between all of these symptoms? I have not seen a cardiologist .
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012