Having migraine. Taking Crocin pain relief. Is it okay to take it thrice a week?

I have migraine headache from y 9th std . I am 32 yrs old now. I took many treatments, but it still not get cured. Now i am taking crocin or crocin pain relief at the time of headache. Some times it was ok it get settled. sometimes the next day only it get cured. 1. Is it ok to get these tabs weekly twice or 3? 2. what will be the exact side effects it causes? It is heredity for our family.. 3.How can i prevent for my kid(9yrs). Some times she got headache when she sweat a lot on her head. 4.Can i have any preventive treatment for my daughter? Waiting for ur reply. Thanks..
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012