Having middle back pain, pain slightly above and behind the diaphragm area. It is achy. Any suggestion?

I have been experiencing middle back pain for a couple of months. It has not been every day, however, it is more frequent now. It is not sharp pain - it is a nagging ache that is somedays stronger than other days. It is on both sides of my back - in the kidney area - slightly above and behind the diaphragm area. It aches regardless of my body position (sitting, standing, or lying down). Changing positions does not bring relief. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012