Having micro penis. Is there any treatment?

hello sir I am 23 year old and according to my age my penis size is too small it is like a small child penis. According to my search in internet i think i am suffering with micro penis it size is 1.5 in normal position and up to 3.5 when it erect so i see blackness and darkness in future and sir you are my hope please help me show me the way what i do.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Please see a psychiatrist. I would like for you to be examined thoroughly by one before you are diagnosed as having a "micro penis" because there is no such diagnosis. Please see a doctor who can refer you to a psychiatrist.

I hope I answered your question and you have a great day.

Take care !