Having metallic taste in mouth. Swollen glads behind neck muscles. All tests normal. Possible reason?

Hi, I have had a salty/metallic taste in my mouth for 2-3 weeks, and now I think I have some swollen glands behind my neck muscle on one side. I have no history of allergies. I had xrays of my sinuses in the ER (normal reading) because I could not take the taste anymore--it is driving me crazy. I am a healthy 51 yo woman. Labs from the ER were also normal, as was my physical exam. When I blow my nose , there is just clear fluid. Please can you give me some advice?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013