Having mental disbalance after an accident. What should be done?

iam currently writing from Dhaka, Bangladesh. One of driver s brother met with an accident 5 years back. He was a normal person till then and he was also working as driver till he met with the accident. After the accident he started behaving abnormally and he used to fight and abuse everyone till last year. Last year he started behaving normally after some treatment and now the problem is he is forgetting what happened after every 30 min to 1hr. He some time remembers some things like driving, manual gear first gear etc., What should be done to make him normal. Since they are from poor family, i want to help them to be normal. Please let me know, if i have to send him to India to any good hospital for treatment.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013