Having mental block, curses everybody who oppose. Hated by everybody. Solution?

My daughter is having problem , may be mental block,from many years .Though noticed it, we thought it is a passing phase that will be overcome. She is 32 years old, married ,having 2 kids aging 6 and 2. Now her husband & kids are suffering. At the outset she is sweet, cool, intelligent,creative and beautiful. Though right many a time,she thinks she is always right and others are fools.She wants everything in her way,otherwise she screams,scolds,curses using foul words, threatens to go to police or women helping centres. Also threatens that she will go away somewhere and she does not want anybody. Everyone is scared of her and hate her. I am very very worried for her that she may take drastic steps.She beleaves everybody who speaks sweetly to her,or talks to her according to the way she thinks, otherwise they are cursed. I want somebody to put her back to the normal track.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012