Having menstruation symptoms but not getting period. Had unprotected sex. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello my question is, I was schedule to have my period around the time of February 25. I was having light spotting during the 20 of February, not heavy and also it was not clear mucus . That is a sign from my body that I was about to have my period. Anyhow, I had unprotected sex on February 22-24, and again on the 2 of March. During intercourse of the date February 22-24 the spotting was gone. Since then, now being March 7. I have not spotted or anything in that case. But I am releasing clear thin mucus. I have no pains or nothing. Tomorrow the 8 of March will be 2 weeks since the red spotting stopped. Why would it stop and till this day not come back? Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013