Having menses with no regular flow, only spotting, feeling of some tissue stuck. Advice?

I um im not sure how to say this lol but im 27 years old and i have had problem with my period since i can remember... Well last Monday i started it and now this week... Im bleeding not bad or anything... But like i just stuck a little bit of tissue in around the whole and its blood but spotting is only coming out.. I did that just to see how really bad it is! Its just like my period but only spotting is coming out. I dont feel any different tho ive cramped a little but thats it. can you please help me!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012