Having memory problems, neck pains and headaches. What's wrong ?

hi. iam scared and wored. last week ive been having memory problems. i forget things. e.g. i put the water to boil . and i go to my room go on laptop .then 30 min later i rember bout it or somthing. and ive been having neck pains. when i wake up. and somtimes during the day. iam tired usally during the day. i wake up at 6.00 every morning. go to school and ye. ive been having headches but not serious ones just normal. but its been going on for 2 days. then normaly when i wake up i feel like iam getting one or somthing. iam scared. can somone plz tell me wats wrong. p.s iam scared to go to the doc., and iam worried what if i have a brain tum.. :( plz help
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012