Having maxillary sinusitis, deviated septum, breathing problem. Taking homeopathy medicine. Will homeopathy be useful or septoplasty?

hello ,i m shaily and i am suffering from maxilliary sinusitis and i also have deviated septum .i am not able to breath from my right nostril mostly at night.but i have no allergies,no pain, no sneezing ,no cold.i have deviated septum since 6 years but it went unnoticed and breathing problem has started now.i feel tired a lot.my homeopathy doctor gave me some glycerine drops for nose(nasal drop) n some tablets n 1 more drops to have in the morning empty stomach.can homeopathy help or i shud go for septoplasty .Docotor I want know about that homeopathic course best for this and if best for this then how many months this course take? thnx in advance awaiting your reply thnx plzzz reply
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012