Having marks, pimples on chin due to threading and waxing. Medication or cream for treatment?

hi, due to waxing and threading my chin area i have got marks there n permanent pimple type growths. it looks bad n sometimes pains also. n hairs coming from there are very sharp. they seem they wont heal. don t suggest me laser for hair removal , but suggest an ointment or medication which heals my affected area of my wounds. am scared it might not become cancerous, as though i keep my parlour visits minimum, but still inevitable sometimes.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013