Having male pattern baldness. Can I use minoxidil and folliderm tablets together and their dosage?

Hai this is prabhu of age 24 who is having male pattern baldness due to androgenetic alopecia and Am not addicted to any bad habits like cigar and drinking. Am using minoxidil 2% from 2 weeks and now am planning to use folliderm tablets with minoxidil .Can i use both medications together OR it s unsafe to use both or can i use only minoxidil. If i can use both what is dosage of folliderm tablets i can use per day .Please suggest me about my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012