Having lymph node on left side which is enlarged and sensitive to touch

I am 36yo female 5 7 185lbs. I have been dx with gential herpes in the last year(2/2010) and did have recent outbreak (7/8/2011) which I took the recommended 500mg valtrex BID for 3 days. The outbreak is gone although i believe my lymph node on my left side is enlarged and sensitve to touch. I have also during the time of the out break started my period (7/10/2011). I have had a significant headaches since (7/7/2011), body aches and rather serverity irritablity (I associated it with PMS and the outbreak) I am concerned mostly about he lymph node; it is tender to the touch and feel rather large and i am continuing to have headaches and body aches. I have not been sexually active in over a year.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011