Having lump in the throat which is crepitus and headaches. Thyroid ultrasound done. Right lobe cysts identified. Thoughts?

Hi Dr. I had a viral infection with a severe sore throat about 8 weeks ago. I had a lump in my throat. I seen my Dr. and they did a Thyroid Ultrasound, which showed Right lobe cysts, which I knew I had. The lump in my throat is still there. It seems to be under the Thyroid Cartilage. It feels large and seems sort of crepitus. It is somewhat tender. I have noted some ? heartburn. I still have headaches. My thyroid labs were all completely normal. I am told I need a Bx of my thyroid, I don't think this is my thyroid causing these symptoms. What do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013