Having lump in penis.

I am lump in lower side of penis. Due to this the penis is bend on the left side & also size of fully errected penis is reduced. You are requsted to suggest medicine to cure this. -dilip
Asked On : Wed, 7 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Hello there, I have discovered a lump with in the shaft of my penis- it is not visible to the eye, however- I can feel it underneath the flesh-almost like a ball bearing-could it be a rupture of a vein from the inside? I can feel it from the top and underneath approx a couple cm in from the head of the penis, could you shed some light? many thanks
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
there are so many cause of small lump in penis mostly benign ,some time malignant also .So consult urologist or surgeon get it removed. It will straight your penis also .Disclaimer
hello there, in the last week - I have noticed a lump that has appeared on the onside of my penis shaft. i can feel it through a self examination- -yet you can not see it- I can feel it on the top and bottom, most likely around the vein on the inside of the penis- could you please shed some light?
many thanks!
  Anonymous's Response
many thanks!