Having lower backache, bulky uterus with asymmetrical thickening. Treatment?

hello this question will cover back problem, fertility , uterus possibly bowel area I have an old back fracture of sacrum and coccyx when i was 14 am now 41 i recently came back from holiday 7th oct 12 and while unpacking my back felt like it exploded so was helped onto the floor as i felt i was going to pass out ambulance was called out to take me to A&E so was in hospital for about 3 days while different docs/consultants came round examining me i had an x-ray and few days later an MRI scan they sent me off home with painkillers i have been off work since the 7th oct went to go back to work 3rd dec 12 and couldn t sit for long and in pain in all this time i have been in pain i have seen a physio who had details of me having a bulky uterus with asymmetrical thickening and reccomend i have a gynae appointment my symptoms are still the same i wondered if i had an urine or kidney infection as was not treated in hospital i am also trying for a baby and really want to get to the bottom of everything it seems i have problems with all the lower back area all the way around
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer