Having lower back pain, stomach pain, brownish discharge before periods. Planning for baby. Home pregnancy test negative. Concerned

Hi..may i know why i experience lower back pain , stomach pain especially when I lifted something heavy, I had brownish discharge before my period on June, 22, it was almost a week before my period, I also experience small blood clot and a pinkish discharge, I am sexually active , Me and my fiancee hoping for a baby, we had intercourse on June 6-7, my period on May was May 22,.I tried to use home pregnancy test once before my period but it was negative..May i know what was happening to me.. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012