Having lower back pain, salty taste in mouth, dizzy spells, vertigo. What is wrong?

I am experiencing lower back pain, that has gotten worse as my day has progressed, and since about 4:00 this afternoon, I have had a salty taste in my mouth that I can t get rid of, also, I noticed when I was reading bedtime stories to my son tonight, I could here crackling in my head, not sure what that is, I do get tinnitus and I do have crackling in my ears, but this was different. I do use a nasal spray every evening because I always have fluid in my ears, I am on Sirc from time to time because I get dizzy spells and vertigo due to a possible inner ear infection and I have an appointment with a specialist next Tuesday for most of this. I can barely walk once I have been sitting, it is hard for me to get up and down, I see a chiropractor regularly, however, I didn t actually do anything out of the ordinary that hurt my back today, and the salty taste in my mouth is driving me nuts , I haven t checked my temperature, but will shortly, though I don t feel feverish.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013