Having lower back pain from few years. Diagnosed as spondylitis. Given neugaba 75mg. Treatment?

Myself Ramesh working as Asst prof. at private college. In the past few years i have low back pain then i consulted ortho specialist he diagnosed to take myoril 8 mg, ultracet, ethosine along with pantocid. but my backpain was not brought down later on he advised me to consult rheumatologist he initially diagnosed as spondylitis then after verifying with blood ESR report it won t. then he prescribed to take neugaba 75 mg along with pantocid.. still my back pain was not brought down but it was increasing day by day... Please do advise.. Thanks & regards, Ramesh.P.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012