Having lower back pain, cough, hard stomach. Am I having bladder infection?

hello, first off I appreciate this. I was wondering if you could help figure out what s wrong with me. I think I had a silent bladder infection and my kidneys are being affected but I m not too sure (I ve had it happen before but it was a lot worse then). anyways, I have severe lower back pain , the front of my head throbs when I stand up or cough , my stomach feels hard, and when I take pain relievers it does not help.. any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012