Having lower back headache with blurred vision, dizziness and nausea. Cause and treatment?

I wake up in the middle of the night with a headache in the lower back of my head. Upon waking in the morning the headache goes away but I have blurred vision , dizziness and I am nauseated this lasts most of the day. I m 5-2, 125 pounds and in good health. I am on no medicines. No past history. Was diagnosed with West Nile Virus 10 years ago. The headaches have been going on for a couple of months, with blurred vision in the morning. The nausea and dizziness just a few days.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having recurrent episodes of blurred vision associated with headache, dizziness and nausea.
These symptoms indicate primary headaches like migraine.
The treatment is by use of analgesics and antiemetics in acute attack.
Since you are having recurrent episodes you nerd to take prophylactic drugs like flunarizine or beta blockers. Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you