Having lower back and bilateral hip pain, tender breasts, loss of appetite and upset stomach. Recently stopped taking contraceptive pills. Reason?

Hi. I was on the birth control pill for 1 year. My fiance and I desided that we wanted to start a family. I just recently stopped taking the pill roughly the 2nd week in March. I think I ovulated on the 24th of March. Is it possible to concieve that quickly? I have been having a low grade temperature for the past few days (99.1-99.6). I have lower back and bilateral hip pain. My breasts are slightly tender; however, not swollen. Also, the foods that I once loved: cake, cupcakes, donuts, cookies, ice cream, I do not have any desire to eat them. My appetite has slightly decreased and my new favorite snack is potatoe chips. I was never a potatoe chip person at all. I also have been experiencing some stomach upset. Thanks, JZ
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013