Having lower abdomen pain, back pain, ct scan shows bulky cervix, ovary removed. Cause and cure?

I have been having lower abdomen pain for 3 days now... my lower back started hurting yesterday as well... I went to the er last night.. they did blood work and a cat scan... blood work came back clear and cat scan showed a bulky cervix... today its like the pain is getting worst. Should I go back to the er .... and what's causes a bulky cervix... I had my tubes tied in 2010 and my left ovary removed in 2011 because of a large cyst.... looking for answers because of all the pain that I am in..
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013