Having low grade fever, sore throat and headache. Bleeding during unprotected intercourse. Worrisome

Hey, I ve been running a low grade fever for the past 4 days, sore throat , body aches and a throbbing head ache. I would have though it would be a flue I picked up, but there s no runny noes or caughing. I had sex with an old partner of mine two days before that, and the condom broke. She also had a bit of bleeding happening durring our incounter. I m concerned, what could this be. I ve never had flue like symptoms without the stuffy runny noes so this can t be just a flue. I ve also got a yeast infection which I haven t had for years but have had before...
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012