Having low energy. Detected with hepatitis c. Can I take Interfuron?

I have hep c with a viral load 248 million I have symptoms for the first time. My gasro. Doc is making me feel like Im crazy cant possibly be that bad. Is that a high viral load. I want to take interfuron and she wont do it. Claming I seem deppressed notdepressed feel like shit everyday, I cant work I barley have the energy to take care of my 6 year old son. Im 34 and know I cant keep living like this. Should I change my doctor or can I insist on the interfuron please help me thank you. I quit caffeen no soda no coffee lots of watar changed my diet and take vitamims reguarly Ihave been proactive on my own rex re-
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012